Jump to content

Problema card


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Dacă ești rezident în Germania probabil că poți solicita înlocuirea cartelei defecte. Nu știu 100% sigur, dar pe cererea de emitere este prevăzută și situația în care ești doar rezident în țara în care soliciți emiterea/înlocuirea, deci ar trebui s-o poți face și din Germania.

Un telefon la A.R.R. te va lămuri sigur.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.